sound solutions srl
contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, email address, Cookie, Usage data, telephone number, various types of Data, surname and city.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to the Data (administrative staff, system administrators)
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating office and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Interaction with live chat platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Contact the Customer
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be transmitted. The email address of the User could also be added to this list as a result of registration to this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: Cookies, Usage data, email address and first name.
- Contact by telephone
Users who provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Application, as well as to satisfy requests for support.
Personal Data collected: telephone number.
- Contact form
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: city, surname, email address, first name, phone number and various types of Data.
Interaction with live chat platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of this Application. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Application or this Application to contact the User while he is browsing his pages. If an interaction service is installed with live chat platforms, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, the same collect usage data related to the pages in which it is installed. In addition, live chat conversations may be recorded.
Mylivechat messaging widget
Mylivechat’s social widget is a real-time messaging service provided by RichScripts Inc.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms This type of services allow interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
- Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
- Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter)
- Linkedin social widgets (Linkedin)
- Google+ social widgets (Google)
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Date of Last Change: 24 May 2018